Sanitaire Bio Products
Roto Dry is an effective biodegradable liquid detergent for bonnet cleaning (dry cleaning) carpets. Fast drying and with added Fabricoat carpet protector, it provides more carpet protection while cutting down the frequency of cleaning required.
Reduces cleaning frequency...Keeping stain and soil protection at their optimum level, ROTO-DRY with FABRICOAT cuts down on the frequency of the cleaning required. Bonnet cleaning that was ordinarily done once a month, or once a week, can now be performed far less often when using ROTO-DRY with FABRICOAT. Cleaners will save substantial amounts of time, labour and materials.
Labour saving...Beautifully maintains carpet with a minimum of time and labour. Cleaning can be performed at a rate of 200-300 square metres per hour.
Added protection...Added FABRICOAT provides more carpet protection and enhances carpet's beauty in combination with ROTO--DRY, which has been proven effective in bonnet cleaning systems.
Eliminates indoor air pollution...ROTO-DRY with FABRICOAT helps rid areas of indoor air pollution caused by chemical odours, creating a healthier environment.
Fast drying...ROTO-DRY with FABRICOAT dries quickly with a minimum of delay in re-use of cleaned area.
Pleasant aroma...The pleasant aroma permits use while others are working nearby, or will be in the area soon after cleaning.
Easy To Use...
- Soil retardant Roto-Dry is effectively used in Hotels, Homes, Aged Care, Offices, Restaurants
- Prior to bonnet cleaning, carpet must be thoroughly vacuumed – preferably using a pile lifting vacuum.
- Use for "Dry' cleaning and brightening.
- Use as spotting agent.
APPLICATION OF SOIL RETARDANT ROTO-DRY:
“All carpet fibres” Maintenance of high traffic areas
DIRECTIONS TO USE SOIL RETARDANT ROTO-DRY:
- Easy to use
- Dilute one litre of Roto-Dry in 10 litres of water.
- Spray diluted Roto-Dry lightly on bonnet (or pad) for lubrication.
- Spray diluted Roto-Dry solution on carpet using a sprayer and "buff" the carpet. When bonnet becomes soiled, use reverse side of bonnet.
- For deeper cleaning, immerse the bonnet in a diluted solution of ROTO-DRY and wring out the excess. Spray and "buff" the carpet as explained above.
SAFETY & FIRST AID OF SOIL RETARDANT ROTO-DRY:
- If swallowed immediately wash out mouth with water and give plenty of water to drink.
- In eyes, wash with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes.
- On skin, wash thoroughly with non-abrasive soap. Ensure contaminated clothing is thoroughly washed before re-use or discard. If contact is more than of minor nature then seek medical attention.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For oil based spots and stains, use Roto-Dry undiluted.
- For water based spots and stains, dilute non-residual Roto-Dry with 4 parts of water. After each, flush with water and pat dry with absorbent white towel
- Use a hand brush to clean corners and any other areas which the machine cannot reach.
- Use furniture pads or foam blocks under all furniture that will touch the damp carpet.
- Flash Point: Non-combustible in use dilution.
We manufacture and supplies a wide range of carpet cleaning chemicals, Carpet cleaning detergent & liquid suitable for cleaning carpets & rugs across Australia. We are open for click & collect as well at https://goo.gl/maps/U7QLvMerKfP7vRBD7 Or Call us now on 1800 335 007 or you can buy Roto Dry online also.
we have been using last 3.5 year roto-dry carpet cleaning detergent is good and effective