Kill Odour Deodoriser - Spice FragranceCleancare
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Best Carpet Deodoriser
Kill Odour carpet deodoriser is a concentrated deoderiser especially formulated for Professional Carpet Cleaners. This product contains ingredients that not only effectively cover odours but eliminates the causes of odours.
Kill Odour carpet odor remover will effectively remove odours caused by; Urine, Vomit, Smoke, Perspiration, Medicinals and Rancid Foods and Oils.
Kill Odour can also be used in dry rooms to kill odours due to high humidity.
Cleancare's KILL ODOUR is specially formulated to not only mask odours but to eliminate the causes of odours. This safe and effective biodegradable deodoriser can be lightly sprayed onto carpets, Upholstery (not affected by water). Can also be wiped, mopped or sponged onto tiles and grout, toilets, rubbish bins and infect any hard surfaces. Ideal for use in homes, hotels, businesses, aged care facilities, hospitals, gymnasiums and other sporting facilities and schools.
Especially formulated for the professional ‘in-plant’ or on location carpet cleaner. Can be used in plants with drying rooms to eliminate odour sources resulting from high humidity.
Effectively removes odours from hard surfaces by merely wiping, sponging or mopping.
Apply to hard surfaces by wiping, sponging or mopping for effective removal of odours. Suitable for the treatment of ceramic tile, concrete, wood, vinyl, plastic, marble and other hard surfaces. An excellent replacement for harsh pine oil cleaners. Cleancare’s Kill Odour can be used for deodorising:
- Urinals, toilet bowls and bathrooms
- Veterinary premises and pet shops
- Garbage compactors and rubbish bins
- Recreational vehicles and cars
- Chemical toilets (pour 250ml into pan)
- Add to floor cleaner or rinse water
- Use anywhere water can be used safely
- All fabric not affected by water
- Retail Outlets
- Hotels / motels
- Aged care
- Vetinary Clinics
A valuable part of odour removal programs. Its unique ability to neutralise odours makes Kill Odor a valuable part of odour removal programs.
Easy to use Best Carpet Deodorizer
. Dilute 1 part Kill Odour with 5 parts water. For very heavy odours dilute with less water.
As a pre– spray:
1.Using hand pump sprayer or electric sprayer, apply liberally on affected area with a coarse spray.
- Allow Kill Odor to remain on the affected area as long as possible. Then clean using generally accepted carpet cleaning techniques. If odour persists...repeat procedure.
As a truck mount or portable extraction machine deodorant.
The use of 50ml of concentrated Kill Odour in 5 litres of ready to use cleaning solution for portable extraction machinery. or 300ml of Kill Odor in concentrated stock solution for truck mount equipment ,will freshen the carpet and the air.
- If odour has settled to backing and pad then Kill Odour should be applied with our Needle Injector directly to the carpet backing or in the pad. An economical solution to the expensive problem of taking up carpet.
Flash point: None
Dilution - pH in use: 5.7, mildly acidic.
Dilution is dependant on the strength of the problem odour.
* For medium level problem odours dilute Kill Odor with 5 parts water.
* For stronger odours dilute 1 part Kill Odor to 3 parts water .
* Undiluted Kill Odor can be injected into the carpet backing with a needle injector, if this is the source of the odour.
- Before cleaning, spray affected area with diluted Kill Odor, making sure that the surface is moist. For even distribution a Pile Brush may be used.
- Then clean carpet using your regular method. A minimum interval of approximately 1/2 hour between spraying Kill Odor and cleaning is desirable.
Preparation & Best Results
Remove loose soiling and thoroughly vacuum carpet as usual before commencing cleaning.
Available in 4 pleasant fragrances to suit the job location and deoderising work.