What is textile rinse?
OWNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Cleancare’s Textile Rinse is a specialised mild acidic solution to be used to remove the build up of detergent and soil residue left in the carpet after previous cleaning. The problem of detergent residue can often be identified when cleaning is commenced and the immediate results are not satisfactory. Replacing traditional detergent with Textile Rinse in the extraction cleaning process removes all previous residue, producing remarkably improved results. Textile Rinse also stabilises dyes and helps prevent browning in carpet, rugs and upholstery.
Textile Rinse is a specialised mild acidic solution to be used in extraction equipment instead of a traditional detergent. This is necessary when there is an obvious buildup of detergent deposits remaining in the carpet from previous extractions which will prevent producing an acceptable result unless Textile Rinse is used to remove this detergent residue.
Textile Rinse is also valuable as the final step in the steam cleaning of upholstery, helping to stabilize dyes and prevent browning.
Textile rinse is safe on all fabrics not affected by water and improves the feel of most fibres.
Textile Rinse is also effective in dissolving urine residue prior to deoderization
- All carpet fibres
All Fiber Textile Rinse
- Neutralizes urine deposits: The developing alkaline salt deposits of ageing urine can be effectively neutralized with Textile Rinse.
- Removes residue: A mild acidic rinse will remove most residues, helping to restore a softer hand after wet cleaning.
- Stabilizes dyes: Textile Rinse lowers the overall pH in a textile helping to stabilize dyes,
- Reduces Browning: By removing alkaline residues and lowering the pH of a rinsed item, browning can be prevented.
Easy and economical to use.
- 5 litres makes 130 litres of solution.
- pH 3-3.5.
- Is used as a final reinse or as an additive to lower the pH of a ready to use solution.
Textile Rinse Directions
Dilute - Carpet
- In ‘steam’ cleaning portable extraction equipment. Add 200ml to each 5litres of plain water
- In truck mount equipment add 1.5 litres for each 25 litres of stock solution.
- Upholstery: Add 150ml to each 5 litres of plain water.
- To Treat Urine Deposits: Mix 200ml to 5 litres of water.
Preparation & Best Results of Textile Rinse
For the treatment of urine deposits:
- Spray area with diluted Textile Rinse until saturated. After 10 minutes clean area with hot water extraction system, using Cleancare’s Enzycare or PreKleen. then deodorize with Cleancare’s Kill Odour or Urine Contamination Treatment.
Cleaning Application and Recommendations
- Spray a pre-spray such as Cleancare’s Enzycare on all soiled areas on the carpet.
- Use Textile Rinse in extraction equipment to clean/rinse the entire carpet.
- Use concentration as above to rinse the fabric as the final step to prevent browning and stabilize dyes.
We manufacture and supplies a wide range of carpet cleaning chemicals, Carpet Cleaning detergent & liquid suitable for cleaning carpets & rugs across Australia. We are open for click & collect as well at https://goo.gl/maps/U7QLvMerKfP7vRBD7 Or Call us now on 1800 335 007 or you can buy Textile Rinse online also.